Eden Park, New Zealand’s national stadium, has a paid internship opportunity available for an Experiences Coordinator / Customer Service Intern, 30 hours per week for up to three months.
This internship opportunity is part of Belong Aotearoa’s Belonging Through Employment Internship Programme where we match partners of skilled migrant to employers. It is a paid (living wage) internship.
Specifically, we’re looking for intern candidates that meet the following criteria:
· Secondary applicant (partner of a skilled migrant) who is a resident or permanent resident.
· Has been in Aotearoa New Zealand less than five years.
· Has professional work experience from here or overseas.
· Is looking to re-establish their career in Aotearoa New Zealand.
· Lives in Auckland, NZ.
· Is able to commit to an up to three-month paid internship based in Auckland.
· Has the necessary skills and expertise to take on this internship (refer to attached job description).
To apply for this Experiences Coordinator / Customer Service Internship with Eden Park, please send your CV, covering letter and completed application form (attached) to email@example.com or call Yasmin on 021 256 9616 for more information. We strongly encourage you to tailor your CV and covering letter to the job description. Applications close Tuesday 2 March at 5pm.
The job description is attached here as well:
The application form can be downloaded from here: